EC Council Disaster Recovery Professional (EDRP) is a comprehensive professional course that teaches students how to develop enterprise-wide business continuity and disaster recovery plan.
EDRP provides the professionals with a strong understanding of business continuity and disaster recovery principles, including conducting business impact analysis, assessing of risks, developing policies and procedures, and implementing a plan
EDRP teaches professionals how to secure data by putting policies and procedures in place, and how to recover and restore their organization’s critical data in the aftermath of a disaster.
The EDRP course will give participants the necessary skills to develop enterprise-wide business continuity and disaster recovery plans
Recommended : Some experience in the IT BC/DR domain
Duration: 5 days (40 hours)
• IT Professionals some work experience in the BC/DR or System Administration domain
• Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery consultants
• Individuals wanting to establish themselves in the field of IT Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
• Risks Consultants or Managers
• IT Directors, CISOs
Module 01: Introduction to Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
Module 02: Business Continuity Management (BCM)
Module 03: Risk Assessment
Module 04: Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
Module 05: Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
Module 06: Data Backup Strategies
Module 07: Data Recovery Strategies
Module 08: Virtualization-Based Disaster Recovery
Module 09: System Recovery
Module 10: Centralized and Decentralized System Recovery
Module 11: Disaster Recovery Planning Process
Module 12: BCP Testing, Maintenance, and Training
EDRP LABS/CASE STUDIES
• EDRP comes with a complete hands-on approach to all the latest trends and techniques of BC/DR
• There are a total of 18 labs that give the candidates a taste of getting their hands dirty with the latest BC/DR techniques.
• Apart from the labs, the courseware comes with a lot of case studies for the analysis phase which teach the candidates how to prepare critical artefacts like the risk assessment report and the business impact analysis report.
• These case studies are unique to EDRP as most BC/DR courses in the market just talk about these reports theoretically. A BC/DR professional must know how to create these reports to get started on any project.
CERTIFICATION EXAM DETAILS:
• Number of Questions: 150
• Passing Score: 70%
• Test Duration: 4 hours
• Test Format: MCQ
• Test Delivery: ECC Exam Portal
WHERE DOES EDRP FIT IN EC-COUNCIL CERTIFICATION TRACK?
Такса обучениеЗаписване за обучение