Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (C|TIA) is a training and credentialing program designed and developed in collaboration with cybersecurity and threat intelligence experts across the globe to help organizations identify and mitigate business risks by converting unknown internal and external threats into known threats. It is a comprehensive specialist-level program that teaches a structured approach for building effective threat intelligence.
The program was based on a rigorous Job Task Analysis (JTA) of the job roles involved in the field of threat intelligence. This program differentiates threat intelligence professionals from other information security professionals.
It is a highly interactive, comprehensive, standards-based, intensive 3-day training program that teaches information security professionals to build professional threat intelligence.
• Ethical Hackers
• Security Practitioners, Engineers, Analysts, Specialist, Architects, Managers
• Threat Intelligence Analysts, Associates, Researchers, Consultants
• Threat Hunters
• SOC Professionals
• Digital Forensic and Malware Analysts
• Incident Response Team Members
• Any mid-level to high-level cybersecurity professionals with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
• Individuals from the information security profession and who want to enrich their skills and knowledge in the field of cyber threat intelligence.
• Individuals interested in preventing cyber threats.
3 Days (9:00 AM to 5:00 PM) 24 hours
Module 1: Introduction to Threat Intelligence
Module 2: Cyber Threats and Kill Chain Methodology
Module 3: Requirements, Planning, Direction, and Review
Module 4: Data Collection and Processing
Module 5: Data Analysis
Module 6: Intelligence Reporting and Dissemination
The C|TIA exam can be challenged after the completion of the complete, official C|TIA training program. Candidates that successfully pass the exam will receive their C|TIA certificate and membership privileges. Members are required to adhere to the policies of EC-Council’s Continuing Education Policy.
To be eligible to challenge the C|TIA Exam, the candidate must either:
• Attend official EC-Council C|TIA training through an accredited EC-Council Partner (Accredited
Training Center, iWeek, iLearn) (All candidates are required to pay the USD100 application fee unless
your training fee already includes this) or
• Submit an application showing a minimum of 3 years working experience in information security or
software design (All candidates are required to pay USD 100 as a non-refundable application fee
Exam Title Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst
Number of Questions 50
Availability EC-Council Exam Portal
Passing Score 70%
Exam Code 312-85
Duration 2 hours
Test Format Multiple Choice